Vision Spinner II 1650mah variable voltage battery - The Vision Spinner 2 is a 1650 Mah variable voltage vape battery. The Spinner features a tri-color battery charge indicator light, a spin dial for voltage adjustment, and a stable PCB control Board.
Vision Spinner 2 Battery Features
- Provided with a battery charge indicator button which turns white when the charge is 60 to 100%, blue when 30 to 60% charge is left and orange when the charge is less than 30%
- It is compatible with all eGo/510 clearomizers.
- The eGo-USB charger which is sold separately, can be used to charge it.
- You can lock or unlock the battery by pressing on the button five times in rapid succession. When you switch modes, the LED will blink. The button is disabled when the battery is locked, and thus the clearomizer is not powered.
- It is provided with a comfortable and ergonomic design with a spin dial that is used to adjust the voltage.
- The battery cell is latest and upgraded, making Spinner II highly powerful
- It has a long lifespan owing to the upgraded PCD circuitry with the battery cell.
- The cut off time is around 8 seconds.
Vision Spinner 2 Battery Specifications
- 1600mAh capacity
- Length of 125mm
- Weighs 75g
- Features variable voltage with a range of 3.3 to 4.8V
- More than 300 times battery life
- Available in blue, red, purple, stainless, rainbow and black colors.
Turning the battery on and off
- You have to press the button five times within two seconds to turn the battery on or off.
- Once the battery is turned off, the button will flash thrice in mixed colors, which would indicate that you have activated it by pressing on the button five times within two seconds.
- If the battery is activated and you press on the button five times within two seconds to turn it off, the button will flash thrice in mixed colors to indicate that it has been turned off.
Set the voltage output
- The output voltage is variable between the range of 3.3 to 4.8V
- The position of the level of voltage output is indicated by the bottom scale
- To reach toe the voltage output level marked in number, you need to rotate the bottom spin, aligning the red line with the scale at the bottom.
- You can set the bottom spin red line at any position in the scale within the range of 3.3 to 4.8V. The voltage output can thus be fine-tuned as per your requirement. It features four locking positions as well at 3.3, 3.8, 4.3 and 4.8V.
- It is vital to ensure that the red line is moving between the range of 3.3 to 4.8V. The red line should not be pushed over 3.3V clockwise or 4.8V counter-clockwise. The battery can be damaged if this happens.
- The usage level of the battery of Spinner II is indicated by the three colors of the button.
- The white color displayed when the battery is on indicates that 60 to 100% of charge remains.
- If the button turns blue, it should let you know that around 30 to 60% battery power is left.
- Orange color indicates that less than 30% battery power remains and you need to charge it.
- The button will flash fifteen times in mixed color if no power is left in the battery and it is unable to function at all unless it is charged again.
Other important facts
- Protection against short-circuit: if a short circuit occurs when the battery is on, the button would flash 3 times and would seize to work temporarily till the threat is removed. Short circuits can happen if the battery is incorrectly operated
- Protection of working time: when the battery is activated, if you press the button continuously for over eight seconds, the button will flash five times before shutting down instantly.
- Time of charging: considering that Spinner II has a large capacity, it needs nearly six hours to charge fully, assuming that all the power has been drained.
- A standard USB charger with 420mAh output is required for charging Spinner II like all the other eGo batteries. The wall adapter needs to have an output of 500mA. The battery can damage if you use non-standard charges and thus this is something that should be avoided at all costs. Your warranty will be invalidated if this happens.
How is the Vision Spinner 2 turned on?
- The mechanism of turning on the Vision Spinner 2 is pretty much the same as most vaporizer batteries. You need to press the power button five times in quite successions to get it done. When you do so, the button blinks a few times. With this method, a higher temperature is provided by the battery. It also ensures safety since the battery has little chances of activating accidentally.
How is The Vision Spinner 2 used?
- Attaching the Atomizer
- The first step is lining up the threading connection of the atomizer to the spinner II. Turn it till it is secured tightly. If you want to adjust the voltage output, now is the time to do so.
- Activate the Vision Spinner II
- Turn on the device with the method explained above. When the lights flash, you can proceed.
PS: We will send you random color unless you choose the color when you place your order.
VISION SPINNER II 1650MAH VARIABLE VOLTAGE BATTERY
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- 100 or more $7.95